INITIAL EVALUATION- APPLICATION FOR LEVEL II
This level of certification is aimed at candidates who handles skeletal remains and provides assistance to senior personnel. For this level of accreditation, the following documents are required:
- Proof of a Masters degree in biological or forensic anthropology or related field such as medicine or forensic archaeology
- Short CV AND a full narrative on the training related to forensic anthropology
- Proof of continuing education in forensic anthropology
- Proof of assisting with casework
- 5. Letter from supervisor supporting the candidate, and attesting to the completed casework
The complete documentation (1-5) should be e-mailed to Prof Eugenia Cunha (firstname.lastname@example.org) by explicitly putting in the subject of the email FASE certification application. If approved, the candidate will be shortlisted for a practical and theoretical examination.